Dixons Carphone CoE, s.r.o. - Senior Finance Analyst
|Typ zaměstnání :||Permanent|
|Umístění :||Brno - Jihomoravsky, Czech Republic, 60200|
|Plat :||Competitive D.O.E - Excellent benefits|
Podrobnosti o inzerentovi
- Jméno :Dixons Carphone CoE, s.r.o.
- Uveřejněno :04-03-2018
We have several teams in our Finance department, majority of which take part in month end closure. You can choose between 1-man team up to team having 8 team members. Most of the teams enjoy flexible working hours (7 am - 9.30 am starting time).
The daily job in our teams is quite diverse. It is about accounting, analyses, reports and investigation. You will solve more complex tasks with lots of challenges across business units. You can learn a lot about different ERP systems, accounting and tax legislation requirements in different countries and master your advanced excel and analytical skills. We play substantial role in change from SSC to Centre of Excellence. As a Centre of Excellence we will provide advisory, guidance, best practices and support to the end markets. That is why we are looking for YOU!
What will you do?
• You will create regular and ad hoc reports for different parts of the business to support their operations
• You will be responsible for forecasting, recording, monitoring, querying and allocation of costs within various areas of the business
• You will support the business by providing cash flow forecasts
• You will be responsible for reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
• You will analyse data and follow up on unusual variances
• You will use your knowledge and expertise to recommend solution
• You will be part of statutory financial reporting with main focus on monthly, quarterly and yearly closings and connected audits. (the company is registered in London stock exchange)
• You will provide ERP system support
• You will enhance your knowledge in accounting, direct and/or indirect taxes
What can you learn here?
• You can master SAP, HFM or different databases
• You will learn more about retail business specifics and increase your business understanding
• You will be given space to prove your process improvements skills and look for efficiencies (Lean Six Sigma)
• Besides this, you can participate on workshops and trainings ranging from Excel and Process mapping to ACCA exams (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
What do we expect from you?
• You will have financial analysis experience
• You have good communication skills in English both oral and written
• You poses good accounting skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
• You are highly motivated and self-driven
• Problem solving and root cause analysis is your hobby
• You thrive on delivering to deadlines in a highly pressurised environment
• You will have strong MS Office knowledge
What we offer to make you happier:
• Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
• Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
• Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
• You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
• Bonus scheme
• You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
• Some days are full of fruits
• Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer
• BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Turn you career with Dixons starting uppon agreement.
If you would like to meet us in person, send us more information about you, come to our office and spend some time with your future colleagues.
Starting date: ASAP
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Czech Republic may apply.